Iberian Peninsula (Spain & Portugal)
Explore the Iberian Peninsula and Gran Canaria! In a guided tour through 8 cities in Spain and Portugal you will get exciting insights into the sights, as well as the architecture and culture of the two neighboring countries! The tour is accompanied by an (English-speaking) guide who explains all the important sights in an expert manner. The tour takes you to Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, Gran Canaria, Granada, Valencia, Lisbon and Porto.
Order the VR experience in the comfort of your home and look forward to an unforgettable event in virtual reality. We will send the VR headset and accessories directly to your home address (Germany, Spain & Austria) for two days. All you need is a comfortable place and, if necessary, your own headphones. You can find out more information about how the order works here. All prices are excl. Scheduled return shipping (from € 13.90 to Germany, Spain and € 28.90 to Austria).
We point out that the VR experiences of children should only be viewed under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
About the VR experience:
"Spain & Portugal" gives insights into the most beautiful cities and countries on the Iberian Peninsula. Experience an exciting and immersive tour and travel virtually to another world.
Spain is a country steeped in history with stone castles, snow-capped mountains, huge monuments and swanky cities that have made it the popular travel destination it is today.
Portugal, the small neighboring country on the Atlantic coast of the Iberian Peninsula, is in no way inferior to its big brother Spain in terms of cultural wealth and beauty. Explore the historic quarters of Lisbon and Porto, which are not only a World Heritage Site but also one of the oldest cities in Europe.
The VR experience shows the following cities:
Barcelona - the Catalan capital, known for the Gaudi building Casa Batlló, La Pedrera, Parc de la Ciutadella and its maritime industry.
- Madrid - the capital of Madrid, known for its winding streets, the Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, the Neptune Fountain, the Plaza de Espana, El Retiro Park, the Crystal Palace, the Almudena Cathedral, the Segovia Viaduct, its museums and bookshops and general their lifestyle.
- Seville - the Andalusian capital is famous for its royal palace Alcazar, the Plaza de Espanas, the Maria Luisa Park, the town hall, the cathedral of Seville, the tomb of Christopher Columbus and the gold tower.
- Valencia - Discover Valencia's Plaza de la Reina, Valencia Cathedral, Silk Market, Central Market, Serranos Gate and Opera.
- Gran Canaria - the island of contrasts that everyone should have visited at least once in their life. Here you can visit St. Anne's Cathedral, San Remo Park, Triana Street, the capital Las Palmas, Arucas Church, the beach and sand dunes of Maspalomas, Degollada de la Yegua Natural Park, Roque Nublo , the village of Tejedada, to name just a few of the many places worth seeing in Gran Canaria.
Lisbon - Stroll virtually across Lisbon's main square, Alfama streets, St. George's Castle, the Christ Monument and Rossio Square. Experience the Santa Justa Elevator, Carmo Monastery Ruins, Belem Tower, and Cabo Raso.
- postage - here you will see the Porto Cathedral, the view of the steeple of Clerigos, the Don Luis Bridge, the Gaia cable car, the Visit the Basilica da Santissima Trindade, the Lello and Irmao bookstore, the Praca da Ribeira, the Palacio da Bolsa and the Rua das Flores.
Duration: 31 minutes