Virtually around the world
A real travel experience cannot be replaced by anything, but you can still experience a piece of wanderlust in your own four walls. On various virtual city tours you can explore museums, sights, national parks and other sights around the world, so that you have the feeling of seeing the world - without having to leave your house. Explore eight metropolises virtually in different parts of the world. The tour is accompanied by an (English-speaking) guide who explains all the important sights in an expert manner. Learn about the history, art, architecture and culture of these exciting places. The tour takes you to Moscow, Sydney, Melbourne, Dubai, New York, London, Paris and Hong Kong.
Order the VR experience in the comfort of your home and look forward to an unforgettable event in virtual reality. We will send the VR headset and accessories directly to your home address (Germany, Spain & Austria) for two days. All you need is a comfortable place and, if necessary, your own headphones. You can find out more information about how the order works here. All prices are plus scheduled return shipping (from € 13.90 to Germany, Spain and € 28.90 to Austria).
We would like to point out that these VR experiences should only be viewed by children under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
About the VR experience:
"Virtually around the world" gives insights into the most beautiful cities in the world . Experience an exciting and immersive tour on your virtual journey into other worlds.
The VR experience shows the following cities:
- London - with Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace or the London Eye.
- Paris - with the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame or Moulin Rouge.
- Moscow - with the Red Square, the State Historical Museum, the Kremlin Palace, the Alexander Garden, the Cathedral of Christ the Savior, the Bolshoi Theater, Moscow University, the old Arbat Street, the Triumphal Arch, Gorky Park and the Cosmonaut Museum.
- Sydney - with the Opera House, Bondi Beach, Circular Quay, the Royal Botanic Garden, Mrs Macquaries Point, Pitt Street, St. Mary's Cathedral and the Queen Victoria Building.
- Melbourne - with St. Patrick’s Cathedral, St. Paul's Cathedral, Federation Square, Princes Bridge, Parliament Garden, Royal Botnic Garden, Queen Victoria Memorial, Shrine of Remembrance and St. Kilda Beach.
- Dubai - with the Burj Khalifa, Burj al Arab, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Grand Mosque, Deira Ferry, Dubai Gold Souk, Souk Madinat Jumeirah and Jumeirah Beach.
- New York - Times Square, Empire State Building, World Trade Center, Twin Towers, Washington Square, Flatiron Building, Grand Central Terminal, New York Public Library, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty and Broadway-Soho District.
- Hong Kong - with the Pier of Kowloon, the Peak Tower, the Ferris wheel, the Tian-Tan-Buddha statue, the Ngong-Ping-Wisdom-Path and the Man-Mo-Temple.
Duration: 34 minutes