Middle East, Central Europe and North Africa (cultural mix)
Come with us on a cultural journey of discovery! On one guided tour through 8 cities in the Middle East, Central Europe and North Africa, you will get an insight into the rich culture of these places. The tour is accompanied by an (English-speaking) guide who explains all the important sights in an expert manner. Experienced Learn more about the history, art, culture and traditions of these exciting places up close. The tour takes you to Cairo, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Istanbul, Pamukkale, Marrakech, Budapest and Prague.
Order the VR experience in the comfort of your home and look forward to an unforgettable event in virtual reality. We will send the VR headset and accessories directly to your home address (Germany, Spain & Austria) for two days. All you need is a comfortable place and, if necessary, Your own headphones. You can find out more information about how the order works here. All prices are excl. Scheduled return shipping (from € 13.90 to Germany, Spain and € 28.90 to Austria).
We would like to point out that these VR experiences should only be viewed by children under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
About the VR experience:
"Culture Mix" gives insights into the most beautiful cities in the Middle East, Central Europe and North Africa. Experience an exciting and immersive tour on your virtual journey into another world.
The VR experience shows the following cities:
- Cairo - Great Pyramids of Giza, Salah el-Din Citadel, al-Azhar Park, Islamic streets of Cairo, Khan el-Khalili market, the hanging church, the mosque of Sultan al-muiayyad and the Amr al-Aas mosque.
- Tel Aviv - Old Jaffa, Rothschild Boulevard, Habima Square, White City, Neve Tzedek Jewish Quarter, Tel Aviv Old Port, Nachlat Binyamin Market, Tel Aviv Promenade and Hayarkon Park.
- Jerusalem - the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, the Anointing Stone, the Crucifixion Chapel, the dome of the Rockal Aqsa Mosque, the Mount of Olives, the Muristan Market and the Church of the Redeemer.
- Istanbul - Located on the Bosporus, Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey. Take a look at the Byzantine churches to magnificent mosques.
- Pamukkale - the area is famous for its minerals, which are deposited on rocks by the flowing thermal water.
- Marrakech - Jemaa el Fna, the souk, Ben Youssef Madrasa and the Bab Debbagh tannery.
- Budapest - the Parliament Building, Matthias Church, Fisherman's Bastion, Castle Palace, St. Stephen's Basilica, the Great Synagogue, the Raoul Wallenberg Holocaust Memorial Park, the Szechenyi Chain Bridge and Heroes' Square.
- Prague - Charles Bridge, the Prague Metronome, the astronomical clock of the Vysehrad cemetery and the old town square.
Duration: 29 minutes